You are here
A friend from the past
Dear Stacy I want to say how proud of you I am for everything you have done for all of us who have had to deal with sexual abuse are some other kind of abuse. With your premission I would like to tell your readers as to how I came to meet you. You have no ideal as to how you have imspired me to let go of the past and move on. As crazy as this may seem no one has been able to do this for me. That is until I knew your story and I met you in person. You will and have always been a friend. I love you and keep up the good work. I have been clean and sober for six years now and I am in college. I am marry and living the right life for once in my life. LOVING LIFE THANKS TO YOU.
Recent blog posts
- Much like the Bruins Corey Crawford Jersey
- possibly to bring about problems Dave Bolland Jersey
- wife's for "letting" linked Patrick Kane Black Jersey
- Coato Yesid and eventually won the first Three Valleys Offroad
- Lenovo Horizon 27-Zoll-Tisch-PC ist ein £ 1.500 Monopoly-Spielbrett
- Another Sleepless Night
- Lenovo ist wirklich lächerlich Big-Looking Table PC im Ende Juni lieferbar
- Learning to Let Go
- I'm ready
- new to the site!
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.