You are here
This is hard
Joining this site was difficult even though I knew there were people here like me.
Despite the support I received...I had trouble posting again. I wanted to...but I couldn't. Then my aunt, the woman who changed my life died on 1 May 2012. I know she loved me and wanted me to recover and live a good life.
I am trying.This is so hard...but you all know that.
- Hi sam 4 hours 59 min ago
- Your Story 4 days 9 hours ago
- I know what you're experiencing. 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Thanks for posting this 2 weeks 3 days ago
- yes, i get that 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Don't get me wrong 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Your sensitivity and strength is inspiring 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Seeking Comfort 3 weeks 1 day ago
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.