I went to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, to volunteer, playing with, and caring for some of the animals there.
I have found what I want to do after I retire:)
Another visit to the doctor
Going to the doctor, for yearly check ups, is uncomfortable for all women.
I had to euthanize my beautiful German Shepherd, Buddy on July 27th.
Coincidences can bring unexpected healing
Healing, sometimes comes from unexpected experiences. I work at a home furnishings store. A few days ago I approached a woman, to see if I could
I am grateful for every one of my healing sisters, and brothers
This site has become more and more active... it is so nice to see... it is so sad to see.
- Your Story 2 days 6 hours ago
- I know what you're experiencing. 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Thanks for posting this 2 weeks 1 day ago
- yes, i get that 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Don't get me wrong 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Your sensitivity and strength is inspiring 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Seeking Comfort 2 weeks 6 days ago
- It's difficult 3 weeks 1 day ago
Recent blog posts
- Seeing Another’s Perspective
- The very first kind of make Bags is actually hobo Lancel bags
- These types of Jimmy Choo Sandals on the internet footwear
- Hermes Birkin bag is actually extremely searched for on the market
- New Stuff
- New to the website
- Emergency furloughs & justice??
- Facing Fears
- Resentment and Resilience
- So confused
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.