You are here
I just joined Healing Sisters a few minutes ago.
I am a fifty-two year old woman who has decided to finally address my childhood abuse. I am here because of a radio interview I heard on NPR long ago with Stacey Lannert. When she spoke I heard my voice.
I went looking on the internet for more information and I found this site.
I hope, in finding this community, I can not just continue to heal but that I can help others heal as well.
Thank you, Lynann
- Your Story 1 day 20 hours ago
- I know what you're experiencing. 2 weeks 17 hours ago
- Thanks for posting this 2 weeks 1 day ago
- yes, i get that 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Don't get me wrong 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Your sensitivity and strength is inspiring 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Seeking Comfort 2 weeks 6 days ago
- It's difficult 3 weeks 1 day ago
Recent blog posts
- Seeing Another’s Perspective
- The very first kind of make Bags is actually hobo Lancel bags
- These types of Jimmy Choo Sandals on the internet footwear
- Hermes Birkin bag is actually extremely searched for on the market
- New Stuff
- New to the website
- Emergency furloughs & justice??
- Facing Fears
- Resentment and Resilience
- So confused
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.