You are here
Letter to The Devil
You said you would be Fkin me for the rest of my life even if I got married you Fkin dirty filthy evil bstd you ugly vile stinking bstrd you have ruined my life you ruined my life that night and I laid there knowing my life would never be the same again and the whole world changed and I would never be happy and that's what you don't even know the depth of my torture and what you have done to me and my world and my kids and all my relationships and my perspective and myOutlook and my self worth and my image and my beliefs and its you who turned me into the bch I can be and you forget I exist and never consider one drop of it all and yet I have cried and bled a river I have screamed down to hell itself and crawled up and down there twenty thousand times at least and I have hated so strong I could break you in two with that power and I looked so desperately for something to wash me but when I turn on the tap you're there and I wait for God to take revenge on you because he says revenge is mine and he knows I can't take no more coals upon my head but you...for every thought I have of you, of me because of you and every feeling I have because of you and every cell inside me polluted by you - a coal on your head .
- Your Story 3 days 13 hours ago
- I know what you're experiencing. 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Thanks for posting this 2 weeks 3 days ago
- yes, i get that 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Don't get me wrong 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Your sensitivity and strength is inspiring 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Seeking Comfort 3 weeks 18 hours ago
- It's difficult 3 weeks 2 days ago
Recent blog posts
- Hi im new :)
- Seeing Another’s Perspective
- The very first kind of make Bags is actually hobo Lancel bags
- These types of Jimmy Choo Sandals on the internet footwear
- Hermes Birkin bag is actually extremely searched for on the market
- New Stuff
- New to the website
- Emergency furloughs & justice??
- Facing Fears
- Resentment and Resilience
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.