You are here
Life Marches On
I am very comfortable in my present life. I love where I live, I like my neighbors, I know what my routine is, I am content. I am about to change all that. In a few months I will be moving to a new town where I do not know anyone. I will be attending a new school and I suppose I will need to look for a job. I spent today doing a home inspection for the first time and I must admit I feel a bit freaked out. There is part of me that simply wants to rent and have nothing to do with home ownership, but the prices for rent in a college town are astronomical. Do I take a chance and buy or just go the easy route and rent?
I want to buy. I want to have my name on something that says, "This is mine. I own it."
I want to rent. I want to be able to say, "This is yours, please fix it."
I am at odds with myself. Take the leap and own or play it safe and rent? I have a few days to make my decision, I suppose we will all find out by the end of the week - I'll keep you posted.
- I know what you're experiencing. 1 week 4 days ago
- Thanks for posting this 1 week 5 days ago
- yes, i get that 1 week 6 days ago
- Don't get me wrong 2 weeks 12 hours ago
- Your sensitivity and strength is inspiring 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Seeking Comfort 2 weeks 2 days ago
- It's difficult 2 weeks 4 days ago
- That's true... 2 weeks 4 days ago
Recent blog posts
- delinquent in order to conquer Establishments Evgeni Malkin Jersey
- Toews Genuine Jacket fat can be Patrick Kane Jersey
- without notice with the Bruins Patrice Bergeron Jersey
- O tablet melhoria da competitividade, mas a esperança no ultra-pólo é Intel
- New Stuff
- New to the website
- Emergency furloughs & justice??
- Facing Fears
- Resentment and Resilience
- So confused
About Stacey Lannert
Stacey is free. In January 2009, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt commuted her sentence of life without parole. She is currently speaking out about sexual abuse and sharing her message of love, healing and forgiveness.